Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Foley: Apt Comments He Made About Clinton

I want to gloat, but I know it's very very dangerous. I know politicians from both sides are untrustworthy. I know that misfortune that happens to others can dump on me, too, if I revel in the bad luck of others.

Still, hypocracy pisses me off.

Well, he should know, eh?

Congress sees through party-colored glasses
http://www.sptimes.com/Worldandnation/91298/Congress_sees_through.html
By BILL ADAIR

© St. Petersburg Times, published September 12, 1998
***
Republicans were aghast at Clinton's behavior, with many saying it showed he had lied and abused his power.

"It's vile," said Rep. Mark Foley, R-West Palm Beach. "It's more sad than anything else, to see someone with such potential throw it all down the drain because of a sexual addiction."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?