Friday, January 12, 2007

 

Friday night follies

For reasons I don't quite understand, I have a major hassle everytime I try to add a link. I just switched to the new version of Blogger, hoping that it would work easier. No. Not only that, when I get into "edit posts" view, I see a posting I made earlier today, but when I "view blog" that post isn't there.

I know the moon isn't full. I know nobody's thowing a hex on me (we-ll...maybe...). I know I'm tired, and that always makes a difference. I tend to put off hard stuff until a point where I've done everything else to distract myself that is possible, and then I go for the hard stuff. And, surprise, it's harder!

Well, it's Friday night. My shoulders hurt (I've been using crutches to get around with my broken leg), and I should just go drop some Tylenol, maybe half a percoset, and read myself sleepy...Hmm, that seems like a very good idea. I should pay more attention to my good ideas. So I think I will...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?