Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

Hurricane Felix and Miskito Indians


Comments:
The people of Waspam and all the Miskito Indians downriver are like family to me. I am a missionary to this area and know that God will meet the needs of His people there. I am so thankful for Rose and all of their efforts to help. May God bless you all abundantly for you are being His hands and His feet to those who are in need. I hope you know how great His love is for each of us and what He has done for us so that we may have eternal life. No matter what may happen here on earth-we will live with Him forever if we receive Him into our hearts. Be blessed.
Thank you for posting this article, it encourages me to know that there are wonderful people out there helping those I dearly love and care for. I am so glad the Lord directed me to read this story.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?