Wednesday, February 11, 2009

 

The latest sell-out

Is the "stimulus."

Cut cut cut. I doubt that all the cuts are necessary. Maybe the cuts are necessary because the Democratic members of Congress are such a gang of wannabe "centrists"? Disgusting.

On the other hand, it's a nice snowy day here in central Oregon. I finally got back into the pool for some physical therapy—more than six weeks of being laid up. I basically pedaled around in deep water for twenty minutes, flexing out my hip, and then fifteen minutes in the hot tub. Feels wonderful. Out of my head and into my body. I came home and was able to remember the correct password to an account on Facebook. Now that I have that all figured out, of course, it's passed by with "Twaddle" or "Twitter," or "Dither" or "Dipshit." Whatever. I'm not going to be with it, ever, and the world will have to accept that. Got it?

OK, now, let's get back to making the revolution.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?